The Village Salon stylists are committed to staying knowledgeable, innovative and progressive about techniques and trends in the industry.
They continually develop and hone their skills through training and education; and by competing in national and provincial competitions.
The following awards demonstrate the hard work and commitment of the Village Salon stylists and colourists.
2012 Canadian Mirror Award – Ontario Salon Stylist – Dominic Losacco
2004 Canadian Colourist of the Year – Elisabeth Ceci
2004 Canadian Mirror Award – Salon Team of the Year – The Village Salon – Dominic Losacco, Elisabeth Ceci, Sylvia Ruszczycka
- 2005 Canadian Colourist of the Year – Finalist – Elisabeth Ceci
- 2004 L’Oreal Colour Trophy – Finalist – Elisabeth Ceci
- 2003 KMS North American Short Hair Competition – Dominic Losacco
- 2003 L’Oreal Colour Trophy – Finalist – Elisabeth Ceci
- 1979 Allied Beauty Association – Canadian National Champion
- 1978 Allied Beauty Association – Ontario Provincial Champion